Characteristics and Discrimination Skills of Non-woven Wallpaper
Non-woven wallpaper is one of the most high-grade materials in modern home wallpaper. Because it is made of natural plant fibers and by non-woven technology, the non-woven wallpaper is more environmentally friendly and healthy, has stronger pulling force, and does not mildew and yellowing, and has better air permeability than ordinary wallpaper. Then, let's introduce the characteristics of non-woven wallpaper and the identification skills of non-woven wallpaper.
What is non-woven wallpaper
Non-woven wallpaper is one of the mainstream wallpaper types in modern times. Nowadays, non-woven wallpaper is a new generation of environmental protection materials. Compared with traditional wall decoration methods, non-woven wallpaper has the characteristics of moisture-proof, breathable, flexible, light weight, non-combustion, easy decomposition, non-toxic and non-irritating, rich color, recyclable and reusable.
Characteristics of non-woven wallpaper
1. Good environmental protection function: non-woven wallpaper is made of natural plant raw materials such as fibre or silk. It does not contain any polyvinyl chloride and chlorine elements, and has no formaldehyde gas in the installation process. It also gives you a fresh and clean air.
2. Good air permeability: At present, the air permeability of non-woven fabric is the best. It can exchange moisture between wall and air anytime and anywhere. It will not make wallpaper mildew and yellowing, make wallpaper glue ineffective and cause wallpaper to fall off.
3. Long service life: wallpaper sticking is very strong, it is difficult for non-professionals to tear it off, and the use time is also long.
4. Good ductility: small shrinkage, light texture, wallpaper adheres to the wall naturally, seamless connection, looks integrated.
Jiangmen Agricultural Non-woven Fabric
Discrimination Skills of Non-woven Wallpaper
Pure paper wallpaper and non-woven wallpaper look similar, but in terms of hand feel, they are very different, although they do not seem to have any difference in texture, but in fact the feel of pure paper wallpaper will be softer, because pure paper wallpaper is made of wood pulp.
2. Mould-proof and waterproof
Drop a few drops of water on the surface of wallpaper, or immerse the wallpaper completely in water. Test the permeability of wallpaper, good permeability will not mildew. After dripping, wipe the water marks on the wallpaper surface with paper to see if there is any fading, especially the brighter wallpaper. Wallpaper after waterproof treatment, and do a good job in the wall moisture-proof treatment, wallpaper in the use process is basically not shrinkable.
3. Chromatic aberration
Non-woven wallpaper may have gradual color difference due to the use of natural materials, which is a normal phenomenon, not a product quality issue.
4. Check Environmental Protection
Environmentally friendly wallpaper, the breath is very small or even can not smell any breath, and some poor wallpaper will have a pungent smell, such wallpaper can not be purchased decisively. The premise promises, ignite a small amount of wallpaper, if it produces less odor, no natural black smoke, eventually formed a small amount of gray-white powder, in order to prove that the wallpaper has a high environmental protection function.